Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Husband Is Cute


Can I just tell you all how much I love my husband? A few snippets from this weekend...

He surprised me on Friday with Tina Fey's new book, Bossypants (and tells me I have to read it quickly so he can read it after me.) He offered to make dinner tonight. He likes Pawn Stars and American Pickers as much as I do. He holds my hand and buys me cake batter ice cream from Jimmy Jo's. He speculates with me whether or not track 7 on Death Cab's new album is about Zooey Deschanel (it totally is.) He does the dishes. He makes me feel like I am the best designer in the world. He tells me I'm pretty. All this PLUS he's super cute.

He is my best friend and the love of my life and I don't know what I'd do without him.

1 comment:

Sarah Grace said...

I love him, because you love him and I love seeing you in love. Also, he bought you Bossypants, he rules.