Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sweater Weather


Guys, I love cardigans. You know that, right? They're versatile, stylish, warm... I don't think I could get through Michigan winters without my reliable stock of cozy cardigans.

But as you can see, my collection is decidedly lacking in red/orange and blue. This needs to be fixed. I currently have my eyes on this open-weave rusted beauty and this dashing teal number... just the pop of color I need to get me through February.

I know I can't be the only one out there with this many cardigans. This is normal, right?

8 comments:

Abbyblujay said...

dude. totally normal. i have my cardigans categorized by color and then patterns. it's INTENSE. it just means you're awesome! duh. don't sweat that. haha





predb

Katherine Ross said...

I knew I could count on your assurance, Abby. Also, you remind me that I need more patterned cardigans. Some stripes, maybe a tiny polka dot print? Mhmm.

Unknown said...

I, also am obsessed with cardigans. Although my collections has like, 12 black ones. I love this picture. I may use it as my computer background. :)

Rachel Jones said...

I was just thinking the same as amber. Any my cardigan consists mostly of black, brown, cream, maroon....at least I know my earth tones.

Katherine Ross said...

Haha I know what you two mean! I have 5 or 6 black cardigans of varying styles that I didn't photograph. They're simple and great to throw over work outfits, though!

Tang said...

That's RIGHT! You really can never have too many! I love cardigans. :) Now the question is, which ones are your fave?!

Katherine Ross said...

ALL of them Tang! :)

Probably the second one from the bottom.... you know, the one that looks fuzzy and worn? I know I need to replace it but just can't bring myself to do it. It's the prefect size and color. With pockets. Sigh.

Emily said...

umm...i have over 20? that's a rivalry with fred rogers if i've ever heard of one. ;)

i'm completely obsessed!