Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Instagram Challenge


 My view today: working on a little layout design at work...

When I read about Fat Mum Slim's photo a day challenge on Diapers and Skinny Jeans a few weeks ago, I knew I had to participate. Take a picture every day (following a prompt) for the month of February... simple enough, right? I think it's a great creative exercise and I hope I can keep up with it every day.

I'll be occasionally sharing my Instagrams here, but if you want to follow along, my Instagram username is "katherinejoy" (or visit me on Instagrid.)

Anyone else participating? Let me know so I can follow you!

3 comments:

Kira said...

I am too! Going to follow right now, my Instagram name is hernewleaf.

Mady said...

i'm doing it! my instagram is mady_l

Katherine Ross said...

Yay!