Friday, March 23, 2012

Spring Floral Flats

With all the gorgeous spring flowers that have been popping up outside lately (daffodils! hyacinth! magnolia!), I've been dreaming of flowery flats. It probably has something to do with the fact that I wore boring black flats and boots all winter long. My sad, neglected feet want something festive to welcome spring. I think any of these floral lovelies would do just the trick...


ROW 1: Roses In The Garden Flats in beige  |  Floral Ankle Strap Flats in cream/multi
ROW 2: Floral Flats in cream/multi  |  Roses In The Garden Flats in brown
ROW 3: Ditsy Floral Skimmer in yellow  |  Avoir, Etre, Faire Flat in navy floral

Lets be honest here... I want them all, and I'm not even much a shoe girl. I fell in love with the ones from Ruche when I spotted them in the spring lookbook back in February. They would be perfect with skinny jeans or a flouncy skirt. Sadly, none of these run large enough for my behemoth size 11 feet (the curse of being so tall) so my search continues. Have you seen any cute spring footwear lately?

3 comments:

Keitha said...

Target has floral TOMS-esque walking flats...in a size 11. I almost bought a pair tonight (in my own size) and foolishly talked myself out of them.

Alas, I'd rather have a sad wallet than sad feet.

Kate said...

Um. Can I have them all?

Sarah Grace said...

For serious, I want the brown Ruche ones. And, Keitha is right, I saw floral ones at Target and also Payless.